Friday, October 9, 2009

The End of the Road

barn star

yes, this is pretty much the same outfit I wore on the first day we were there (minus the top) but I figured that if I was going to be sitting in the backseat of a car for 5 hours I was going to wear something comfortable!

Top: Fossil
Jeans: Kohls
Shoes: Ross

bride and groom

IMG_2231

scarecrow

bank

IMG_2241

double doors

birthplace of texas

This was our last day in Chappell Hill... and the town was so quaint and decorated with all these scarecrows downtown. We spent 5 hours driving to my sister's house outside of Corpus Christi, and while driving we got caught in the worst storm my little California-self has ever been in. It was raining so hard that we couldn't see anything in front of us, I honestly thought we were driving right into a tornado. Thankfully we got out of it and arrived at my sister's house safely. We only got to spend a night at my sister's before we flew home, but I wish we could have stayed longer.

dolly and dallas bid us farewell

Dolly and Dallas watched us leave through the window. Poor pooches, I miss them :(

and just for fun my sister and I saw these shirts during a trip to Walmart and thought they were too good to pass up. The sad part is that I actually think she would trade me for candy.

will trade sister for candy


and speaking of my sister, you should go check out her blog for stuff about the trip I didn't post like the zapp hall show and our trip to the Bluebell factory and The Junk Gyspy Prom.

6 comments :

  1. That shirt is really lovely. And I ADORE the t-shirts!! My sister and I should get some...

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice pics! looks like you had fun. i love the mustard and gray in your top. pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your heels and your outfit looks very lovely!

    samichami.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. those shirts are amazing!! hahaha I think I need to get those for my sisters.
    -jenloveskev

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love love that Yellow Fossil top!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That top is gorgeous! Where does one buy "fossil" tops anyways?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...