Saturday, October 3, 2009

Texas Day 1

The first real day in Texas was spent going to one of the fairs as Texas Antique Week. I didn't get anything except for a necklace (which deserves a post all it's own!) but I was content just walking around taking pictures of things that struck my fancy.


IMG_1879

IMG_1919

IMG_1883

books

clocks

rubber duckies

IMG_1894

IMG_1896

IMG_1904

IMG_1907

IMG_1961

IMG_1926

IMG_1963

Bricks

dance hall


Whew. and that's just a fraction of the pictures. There will be more... You've been warned! But there were so many wonderful and creative things to see and look at... But right now I'm at my sister's house, so tired from our 5 hour drive today (seriously.) that all I want to do is have a nice long sleep. I can't believe this is my last night in Texas... these 4 days have gone by so fast. I'll be posting pictures from days 2 and 3 soon! Until then... night, ya'll!

2 comments :

  1. Those are wonderful photos!
    You must have gone to some awesome shops!

    julie
    sweetheartdarlin.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...