Sunday, April 24, 2011

Things From Around the Web



How awesome would it be if William and Kate actually did this? (Harry FTW, by the way.)

The perfect house slippers for a lazy spring day.

I want this kitchen.

Did you know I dressed up as the Easter Bunny? It was really fun, but I'm thinking of trying something different next year.

My sister sent me an email of an article about a cat that mysteriously showed up on Governor's Island that they think swam across the New York Harbor. The cat in the photo looks IDENTICAL to our cat that went missing years ago. I wonder if she made it all the way to New York...


"You just won the Copa del Rey trophy! What are you going to do now?!" I'm going to drop it and then have a bus run over it! Tough luck.


Happy Easter, everyone! I hope you all have a wonderful day! :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...