Thursday, April 28, 2011

24










Shirt/shoes: Target Jeans: Forever 21 Lipstick:Covergirl in Fairytale


Yesterday was my 24th birthday. I really didn't have anything planned nor did I want to do anything super extravagant. I feel like I've reached that age where you look forward to your birthday because you get to ask for practical things you could actually use. Like a desk chair and a computer mouse. Which is fantastic, by the way. My dad took me out to lunch, but other than that it was a pretty quiet day. Just like I like it.

Previous birthday outfits:

21st Birthday!Birthday!Birthday Outfit

10 comments :

  1. Happy belated birthday! At least you looked celebratory and cute, even if you didn't have huge plans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many happy returns! Wishing you all the very best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday! Love the outfit you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your top! What a fun print! Happy Birthday!

    Lindsey
    http://thriftandshout.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Practical gifts are the best. My last birthday and Christmas I told my mom to get me things like body wash, vitamins, Trader Joe's gift cards, and basic things I'm actually working my ass off every day just to be able to afford.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw! Glad you had a great birthday! LOVE the outfit!

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  7. that dress looks amazing on you =)

    happy birthday!

    http://behindtheleopardglasses.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy belated Birthday!

    I have the same dress but have never thought about wearing it with jeans (I usually pair it with tights) so now I'm definitely going to try that out :)
    Love the bright ballet flats too :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is such a fun bright dress, and happy birthday to you!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...