Sunday, September 19, 2010

Things From Around the Web



I love that someone thought up this plaque. You've got to admire their honesty.

I couldn't stop laughing at this explanation of the Star Wars Trilogy by a girl who's only seen "bits and pieces" of it. Hey, she knew more than I did.

It's the little things that make the difference.

I'm loving this newsprint manicure. A must try!

My friend told me about these inconsiderate cell phone man videos that used to play at the theatre before movies. Genius. We've all come across this guy, right?

This reminds me of those "how-to-draw-cartoon" guides in the comic section of the Sunday Paper. Somehow I couldn't ever get it quite right.

I want these leggings please and thank you.

find anything good in your neck of the woods?

6 comments :

  1. I have those leggings! They are really cool up close.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's a link to the leggings!

    Thanks for the link to the newspaper nails - I'm definitely gonna try that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Morgan! $60! Yowzers... I might have to splurge :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, they're definitely a little pricey. I love Black Milk's space leotards. Those are too, too cool and supposedly, really comfortable.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...