Wednesday, September 22, 2010

First Day of Fall: Summer Round Up!

one for the roadMemorial Day
The First in a Long LineKrystal Rae Necklace
Long Story ShortRomper Room
nieces partysummer days
Windstormdouble the fun
pinstripesrecital


Today is the first day of fall-- and as I'm writing this my window is open and a cool breeze is blowing in-- I could not be more excited! Even though I love being able to wear dresses and skirts with simple sandals, I'm ready to start layering up! Even though, here in California that may still be awhile, but I'm still planning outfits in my head. So long, summer!

6 comments :

  1. Yay for Fall finally being here! It is my favorite season to dress up for! These summer photos are so chic. XOXO, Natalya

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous of your cool breeze! Fall is my favorite season but it's hard to enjoy it with temperatures in the 90s... I'm hoping Virginia cools down soon and lets me enjoy this season!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Summer roundups! Great outfits, I cant wait to see what you have in store for fall!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great outfits.. I love the white dress and red belt.. am looking forward to seeing your ideas for fall wardrobe!!
    j

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the 4th outfit, the neutral dress and statement necklace... perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All very cute ;)
    Send a little sunshine from Cali my way, please.
    According to weather forecast, today is the last day we're seeing sun and warmth at the same time for quite a while :p
    xoxo


    http://jungleworldcitizen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...