Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Item of 2009: Steve Madden Wedges

2009_blackshoes
(M-I-C-K-E-Y, The Weardrobe Vest, One Shirt, Three Ways, One Necklace, Three Ways, There seems to be a theme here)

I've decided to do a round-up of various outfits and articles of clothing that have made an appearance on my blog throughout the year. The first item is one of my favorites and most worn pair of shoes: my black Steve Madden Champyun Wedges. I bought these at a Macy's in Austin, TX while I was there for my sister's wedding back in September 08. They were on sale, and I immediately knew they had to be mine. They could literally go with anything and everything. They're really comfortable but chic-up (I'm inventing phrases) even the most casual outfit. These will definitely be sprouting up on the blog all throughout 2010, they will have a place in my wardrobe for a very long time.

4 comments :

  1. heh I bought those shoes in Las Vegas the weekend before I graduated college, wore them to graduation, and then never again :[
    You look great on 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those shoes -- they really are chic! Nice necklace in Look 4. :) - JoAnn, Sidewalk Chalk

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love how versatile you made your heels :) they look fabulous in the first and fourth outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those shoes are fab and they look great with every outfit you wore them with! - Natalya of Wear Necessities

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...