Thursday, May 28, 2009

one shirt, three ways.


Burnout tee one
(UO Tee, cut off shorts, Old Navy lace up sandals)

Burnout tee two
(UO tee worn as dress, thrifted belt, forever 21 sandals)

Burnout tee three
(UO tee, Target pants from little boy section, Steve Madden wedges)

Weardrobe sent me another package full of wonderful Urban Outfitter pieces, with the instructions to style it three different ways. The first piece was this burnout tee, which was so fantastic. It was huge, so it could literally be worn as a dress (and worn as a dress it was!) but could also be tucked in and you'd never know it's true size. The shoulders could be worn a gazillion different ways. The possibilities were endless, but I narrowed it down to these three outfits. My mom even asked after seeing the last outfit, "wait, were these all the same shirt?" Isn't great when you can wear the same thing over and over and make it look completely different? There were two other pieces, but I will save those for later... you don't want everything all at once, do you? :)

7 comments :

  1. so cute, I love the look with the cutoff shorts! ps- love your new header too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Carlie! And I have to give Melissa credit for the header. I just sat and watched in awe as she had her way with my blog, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice, I love the first and second one. Love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haaayyy Girrrl. haha I'll stop. Congratulations, you have been featured on the Prairie! ;) Check it out... http://huckleberryprairie.blogspot.com/2009/05/frugal-fashion-friday-tips-on-how-to.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so fun! I love how versatile that top is. By the way, I LOVE your steve madden shoes.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow..they all really do look different. smart.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how versatile this shirt is! You created three completely different looks that are all stylish in their own way.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...