Friday, May 29, 2009

My First Phillip

My first Phillip


I was so excited to snag this Phillip Lim top from the Weardrobe Closet. I love the multi-color silky material... and we all know how much I love fluttery sleeves. Perfection! I paired it with this high waisted mini skirt I got off ebay and my new yellow heels from Victoria's Secret.

Also! I was a guest blogger on my sister's adorable blog. I wrote about some of my favorite tips on thrifting and frugal finds, so go check it out and check out the rest of her blog for some ridiculously creative ideas!

6 comments :

  1. hi there!
    just came across your blog, and I love it! you have great style.
    love that top on you.

    x
    graciouslyzoe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I purchased my first skirt-macgyvered-into-dress from the goodwill today. Are you proud? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a beautiful top. I love how you paired it with yellow heels.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Diana. The yellow heels is such a nice pop of color! Love this look.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...