Saturday, May 9, 2009

Summer Scarf


scarf3
scarf4

summer scarf


I know some people may look at me crazy when I walk around in this Southern California heat wearing a scarf around my neck. Oxymoron, I know. But it's no more of an oxymoron than wearing a jean skirt and uggs, so I think I'm safe. Plus, the scarf is pretty lightweight, and who could resist this pop of color? Not I, apparently. You will be seeing this scarf popping up more often, I'm sure of it.

Shirt: Rogan for Target, Skirt and Sandals: Old Navy, Scarf: Anthropologie

3 comments :

  1. Great casual look! I also wear scarves in the summer - no worries.. Plus, it's an accesory. Gotta accesorize!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love scarves in the summer time. This one is great...love the color!

    And love your blog!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...