Saturday, December 19, 2009

Item of 2009: Scarves

2009_scarves
(Flower Power, Nephew's Birthday,Whiting it out before labor day,Dressing Room,a photoshoot in the park)


It's really no surprise that I love scarves. It's my favorite accessory, hands down. That's why I wore them throughout the year. Light airy scarves in the summer, and chunky cozy scarves in the winter. Whether its a handmade scarf by my mom (first photo), a scarf from anthropologie (4th photo), or a enormous chunky scarf that's sometimes mistaken for a baby blanket (5th photo) I can't get enough of them!

Love love love. Are you guys as obsessed with scarves as I am? Any fun ways of wearing or tying them that I should try? Let me know!

7 comments :

  1. i'm obsessed with scarves too! i have way too many scarves than necessary and i never manage to wear them all. i both your green and white scarves. my favorite has got to be the anthropologie one though, it's gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute outfits. I've got scarves in (almost) every color but I tend to only wear my favorites. But they look good all hanging together on the back of my door!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I'm completely obsessed with scarves! I have an entire drawer in my dresser filled with scarves. And it's no tiny drawer either!!

    http://streetcake.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your scarves -- your patterned ones are so pretty! I love bringing them with me to work -- perfect for those moments when the A/C is cranked up! :) - JoAnn, Sidewalk Chalk

    ReplyDelete
  5. How did you tie the green one? Please share your secret! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The green one is the circle scarf from american apparel, so I didn't tie it at all, I just wrapped it around my neck-- it's huge!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...