Monday, September 28, 2009

Lauren Conrad for Kohls

I decided to tag along with my mom tonight when she went shopping at Kohl's. We were going to shop for her, and I wasn't planning on buying anything so I wasn't even looking, until I saw this:


And I thought to myself, "What?! Can it really be? My favorite sweater has a TWIN? and it comes in black!?"
If you're not familiar with my favorite sweater, let me refresh your memory:
Toms Shoes April 8
new scarffarewell summer

I honestly take it with me everywhere because I just feel better having a sweater with me, and it goes with e v e r y t h i n g. I got it on ebay, so imagine my surprise when I see the black version right in front of me in kohls! and imagine my even BIGGER surprise when I realize it's part of Lauren Conrad's collection. I remember hearing that she was coming out with a collection but I didn't really think much about it, but when I started looking around at more I started realizing that she actually had some really cute things. I saw this top and thought 'that looks really chic and comfy... maybe I'll see what it looks like on'


But on my way to the dressing room I realized I was wearing a dress, and I needed some bottoms to try it on with... and I quickly just grabbed these boyfriend jeans... as soon as I put them on I was smitten! They were so cute on, they were soft and fitted and just... perfect. I ended up walking out of the store with all 3 items, but I could easily have started trying on the dresses and other tops. I never thought I'd like a collection by a reality tv star so much, or any celebrity for that matter (expect perhaps Gwen Stefani, but she's on a whole other level in my opinion) I'm just so excited to have another favorite sweater and a pair of boyfriend jeans!

and my shopping outfit:

Dressing room

Dress: (newly acquired from my sister) Ruche
Scarf: Anthropologie
Shoes: Toms

8 comments :

  1. Oooh, I LOVE your shopping scarf! I've been keeping my eyes out for one like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your shopping outfit and I love the outfit you bought (I think that striped shirt is now on my list of needs!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm kind of in love with all three of those pieces, and I'm not even that big of a Kohls fan...great finds!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never go to Kohls! I honestly can't remember the last time I'd actually gone there, but I was actually pleasantly surprised with all the cute stuff they had. Definitely am thinking about re-evaluating my ideas of Kohls! haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Who would have thought of Kohls? I'll have to check it out...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha, I was totally excited about this collection once I saw a preview, but we don't have a Kohls here. I love that swingy striped top you got! Oh yeah, and your favorite cardigan...I think I might have its triplet. In navy blue. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't remember where I found your blog (or if I commented before). But, I love it and your style!

    I shop at Kohl's all the time and can always find something...whether I need it or not. I went there on Friday night to acquire LC's black tank dress, but my Kohl's (in Fayetteville, AR) isn't carrying her line until next October! Needless to say I was VERY disappointed.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is such a bummer! But at least you can still order it online, so that's always good news!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...