Wednesday, September 16, 2009

It's the time of the season

IMG_1561

IMG_1567

IMG_1546

IMG_1557

IMG_1682
Toby trying to telepathically tell me to throw the toy

le quaintrelle

le quaintrelle
My sister made this really cute chalk writing of my blog name!!

me and jessica
Thanks Jessica for always doing a 'photoshoot' when you come over ;)



Yesterday was the first day where it really started to feel like fall was on its way... the perfect amount of warm with the perfect amount of breeze. So this is the time when 'transition' outfits must be brought out to accomadate the changing weather. And since yesterday was a pretty lazy day, I just threw on some capris and a tunic and bundled up in a scarf. I cannot wait to start wearing more scarves! yay autumn!


Tunic: Marshalls
Capris: Bitten
Wedges: Steve Madden
Scarf: Anthropologie

10 comments :

  1. I knew that was Jessica's handwriting. haha
    Good pics! I need to get myself a scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love the wedges, scarf, and bright lips! Yay autumn!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chic Chic Chic! How do you tie your pashmina like that?

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the scarf and the shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that scarf! It's gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute! Love your scarf and lipstick. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! New here, such a fabulous blog (and sense of style) Love how you combined the blue tunic and red scarf. In love with the contrast! Keep it up, I'll be back to check out more :D

    ♡,
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks everyone! The scarf is actually not tied at all... it's just loosely wrapped around, i just fluffled it up to make it look fuller.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable!! I can't believe you got that look by loosely wrapping it around.. it looks amazing!!

    You alwasy have the best outfits!

    xoxo
    Amy
    thebargainhunterextraordinaire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...