Saturday, August 29, 2009

Disneyland!

Yesterday was my best friend's birthday, and to celebrate we went to Disneyland. It was so unbelievably hot, I was the hottest I ever remember being. But it was still a lot of fun. As much as I've gone to Disneyland, I still can't seem to pick out a practical AND cute outfit, so I just end up sticking with practical with capris and some flip flops, but hey, it gets the job done.

celebrate!

tower of terror
Yes, I might be the goon with their hands up, but we couldn't stop cracking up at the guy in the middle's face. hahah.

mission tortilla factory
at the Mission tortilla factory. You get a free bag of tortillas on your birthday. Pretty amazing. Too bad they were making corn tortillas that day, and not flour.

lucky fortune

duck

paradise pier

Mickey Wheel

california screamin'

main street

boardwalk

flowers

city hall

cheers

After we left Disneyland we drove home and decided to eat at this bistro place by our house that has these delicious turkey croissant sandwiches and flavored iced teas. It was such a pretty night, and a nice ending to Jen's bday.

4 comments :

  1. what a nice day/evening. i love disney. so magical.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how fun! jennifer always has the cutest purses! happy birthday to jennifer! :) oh, and good perspective pics..love them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun! I totally want to go to Disneyland for my birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhh that guys face made me crack up!!! cuh-lassic.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...