Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Brother's Birthday

Today was my brother's birthday (the big 2-5!) so we had a little bar-b-que at my house, complete with a photoshoot (courtesy of my sister. Thanks, Jessica!).

outfit4

outfit6

necklace

outfit7

I'm an a-hole, haha.
haha, yeah... this really just happened. I don't know why this was cracking my sister and me up so much... but I have pictures of me doing (or attempting) pretty much every jump imaginable.

and while messing around with my camera I got some shots of my adorbale niece and nephew

Ella

Luke


My mom pulled his pants up so high so he wouldn't trip over them and he was just walking around playing with his toys looking like an old man. haha

Dress (actually an XXL shirt): Thrifted
Skirt: Ross
Sandals: Forever 21
Necklace: Antique store

11 comments :

  1. Your necklace and dress are gorgeous, but not a sweet as your neice and nephew, I love the little fella in his high waisted trousers!!! ha ha !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the billowy silhouette!

    http://betweenlaundrydays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really nice dress and I so love the necklace. That is one little cute guy he surely put a smile on my face. Love all the pics of you and your niece and nephew.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How lovely! I am dying over this baby doll'esque dress. Gorgeous print and pictues.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That necklace is amazing, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That necklace is great, and I am totally digging that XXL shirt as a dress.

    The jump photo is fantastic. I always try to do stuff like that and FAIL miserably.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to see the X jump! More jumps!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! Love the necklace and that last shot is AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You lok gorgeous - and th epics of th kids are sooo cute - Love his Simon Cowell pants!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am totally in love with your whole outfit, but especially that necklace!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...