Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Be Happy.



So sorry that I've been neglecting my blog the past couple days, there's been a lot going on, but hopefully I'll have an outfit post soon! Until then, here's something that I found to be so perfect. Everytime someone asks me what I want to be when I grow up, I find myself always answering, "happy" and then they get frusterated and say, "No! That's not what I meant." Duh, but really... it doesn't matter what anyone does as long as they're happy doing it. Right?

Image from ...etc

5 comments :

  1. I couldn't agree more. Seriously. I think I'll use that response next time! It's so true and really, isn't that what everyone should want to be when they grow up?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent advice...and so right on! Great answer to life's most ask question. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's how I feel, too. You can have a big fancy house and oodles of sports cars, but if you are not happy, then what's the point? I'm happy with my choices, even if that means I have to shop the clearance racks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so true.
    Just Be Hsppy.
    loadsofashion.blogspto.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...