While I can go on just about any website and easily make a wish list, I had to narrow it down to a more practical list per my mom's request. So here are some things I definitely wouldn't mind Santa putting under the tree.
1. Make up case, because my bathroom is in some desperate need of organization.
2. Kate Spade Twirl, it smells heavenly, and comes in a convenient rollerball.
3. Edith Head: A Complete Treasury of the Fifty-Year Career of Hollywood's Greatest Costume Designer, because I find her infinitely interesting.
4. Polka Dots Tights, because mine completely bit the dust at last night's Christmas party.
5. Knit Headwrap how cozy does that look?!
6. Messaging Twist Clutch-- classic and chic, and probably won't give me back problems (which I can't say about my current Mary Poppins bag)
7.The Shop Around the Corner, because I have no idea why this isn't already in my DVD collection.
8. Bowties, Bowties, Bowties! I can't get enough.
9. Stylit fashion planner, because if my planner had outfit ideas in it, I'd probably actually use it.
10. Tortoise shell watch