Sunday, August 29, 2010

Things From Around the Web



Things that tickled my fancy this week:

Loving the retro feel of Real Simple's Portrait of a Lady.

Wall-E nails! (and Eeeevuh!)

The most elaborate wedding proposal I've ever seen... complete with choreography.

This outfit is getting me so excited to start wearing my denim jacket and scarves again.

My sister sent me this hilarious scare tactic prank that made me laugh (but in all honesty, I'd probably have had the same reaction as him.)

find anything good this week?

2 comments :

  1. I love these posts. you always find the best stuff. one thing on my bucket list is to go through your bookmarks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehe...my sister sent me the prank link too. I haven't laughed that hard in a while!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...