Friday, August 13, 2010

Reruns

windmill



necklace ring

shoes



I'm pretty much all about these jeans lately. And apparently I really like them with platforms, because that's all I've been wearing them with. I think it's because this is the outfit (or close to it) that I tried on with the shirt.

Dressing Room


and I immediately liked it, so of course it was the first outfit I thought to wear it with. Also, I know what you're thinking... and yes, I have a jitterbug. Because I am an 80-year-old trapped in a 23-year-old body and technology scares me. haha.

Whodathought that a $12 pair of jeans from F21 would become my new favorite? The only thing I hate is that white spot on the right leg that looks like I spilled something on myself in pictures... It's actually a tiny rip on the surface of the fabric. I promise I don't spill stuff on myself... all the time.

Shirt: Target
Jeans: Forever 21
Belt: Ross
Shoes: Delias
Toe Nail Polish: China Glaze Turned Up Turquoise

7 comments :

  1. I like so much this outfit
    So plain, but sweet ^^

    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great pants! They fit really well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome windmill. BTW, These photos look gorgeous--new camera?

    Melanie@UnravelledThreads

    ReplyDelete
  4. I get the cheap jean thing...my Old Navy $20 pair are the best! I love that sparkly top.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not a new camera, Melanie... my sister took these and my pictures always look better when they're taken by her haha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the print on this top! I've been gravitating so much towards dresses lately that I haven't been giving my tops any love! I'll need to take a cue from you and mix my look up.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...