Saturday, August 7, 2010

It's a shame health insurance doesn't cover retail therapy

8/7

8/7

8/7

tootsies

purple sparkles




Today was a much needed day of retail therapy with my mom. I went a little crazy at MAC and Macy's, but it was all stuff I needed (of course, right?) Plus, I had free stuff to get-- like some VS panties and a MAC lipstick (Snob, which I'm wearing in the last picture) and a free large drink at Chik-fil-a. Also, my toe nail polish and shoe color combo was making me quite happy today. I had this color on my toes two pedicures ago, and I loved it so much I had to get it again. love love love.

Shirt: American Apparel
Jeans: Forever 21
Shoes: Anthropologie
Belt: Ross
Nail polish: OPI for Sephora in It's Bouquet with Me (over a purple base)
Toes: China Glaze in Turned Up Turquoise

7 comments :

  1. These pictures have inspired me to 1) paint my nails 2) Make a trip to MAC (I LOVE that lipstick. Immensely. It's PERFECT.) and 3) Do 500 crunches so I can look as fabulous in my Forever21 jeans as you do!

    You look gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures! I like your blog. Hope you will become a follower of my blog too.
    xoxo

    http://theonlyfashionprincess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The shoes, the nail polish and some retail therapy would all make my day right now...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow your nail polish is amazing! I am going to have to go down to Sephora and pick up that color!

    http://fromdenimtodessert.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those shoes are freakin awesome...I love your toe nail color!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the title...it's exactly how I feel.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That lipstick looks super pretty on you - and your hair looks great! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...