Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Windstorm

8/10

8/10

8/10



8/10 8/10

8/10

package from spotted moth
and this is the adorable package I got from Spotted Moth. How cute are the raffle tickets wrapped around it? I had to take a picture before I opened it and messed it all up. haha.


Today pretty much just consisted of getting my hair done and getting Starbucks. Perhaps two of my favorite things.

Dress: Target
Sandals: Forever 21

And by the way, I have a little poll going on the left side of the blog (in case you're reading this in a reader where you can't see my whole blog) I'm thinking of maybe putting one up every week and then at the end share the results and maybe do a post about the subject the question was about. We'll see how this week's goes. I'm just curious other people's opinions about things and who better to ask than you lovelies?

3 comments :

  1. i love the lace detailing on the dress and your hair looks a-maz-ing. seriously!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is soooo pretty. I love the lace panel!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...