Sunday, August 22, 2010

Things From Around the Web




Some of my favorites from around the web this week:

Tell me this isn't the cutest wedding ring ever.

Speaking of wedding rings, check out the ones on 77diamonds.com

Mmmm, look at these cupcake nails.

This pie chart is freakishly (and hilariously) accurate about my life.

I love this light writing proposal, and not just because it has my name in it... okay, maybe I like that it has my name in it.

Such pretty clothes from Primark AW 2010

find any little gems?

5 comments :

  1. That proposal is AWESOME! I love that he used that Karen O song.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! That pie chart is pretty accurate about myself as well. Lucky for me, I'm already married. But even with my rings on, I still get some lustful looks from creepy guys. Se la vie, I suppose. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Thank you so much for linking to our blog, I just noticed there now :)
    Filipa (Feathers of Inspiration)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're welcome Filipa! Thank you for having such a great blog (one of my favorites!)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...