Monday, February 1, 2010

ho-hum outfit and puppies


feb 1


Today wasn't anything special. I probably wouldn't have even gotten ready if I didn't have an appointment to go to. So I kept it simple. I've pretty much been wearing these jeans and jacket combo non-stop. Bor-ing. I still decided to snap a picture before leaving the house though.

Shirt/jacket: kohls
jeans/shoes: target
scarf: handmade

and if you'd like to see the true definition of a "dog pile"

dog pile

From top: Toby, Dallas, Dolly and Charlie. Patiently waiting for someone, anyone, to come through the door so they can give them a welcoming lick and get the attention they are so deprived of (eye roll inserted here).

9 comments :

  1. They are SOOOO adorable!!!! :)

    And jeans and jacket combo is a great casual look! It is never old!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pups are so freaking cute! I just want to hug them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for puppies!

    I like your scarf.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol what cute puppies... and your chill look is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We all have the ho-hum days. :) I think you still look fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a gorgeous photo! I wish I had a pile of kittens... We only have two :p I love the couch behind you - those cushions are funky :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...