Thursday, February 4, 2010

Love is in the Air



Love Earrings from Forever 21


Smittens from Lovedriven


a cupcake and heart brooch from themuststashstore, also check out her MustStashular Squirrel--so great!


Heart Polaroid necklace from Jerseymaids, check out the white horses necklace too, love!


Carrot Cake dress from Ruche


Ruby Straw Hat from Modcloth aah, pitter patter goes my heart.


Love verse pencils from Olive Manna


I love February. Everything is in pink and red and love is in the air. I may be single, but I can still appreciate all things Valentine's and all things Love (today is my parents' 32nd wedding anniversary after all! wowzers!) So I thought I'd put together a few love-inspired items to help you get in the mood, unfortunately no Barry White CDs made the list. That part of Valentine's Day you'll have to take care of yourself.

3 comments :

  1. LOVE the cupcake heart brooch! Seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh. My. Gosh. Smittens are such a great idea! How cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am smitten just looking at those Smittens! Such a cute idea, I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...