Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Le Quaintrelle turns 1!!



It was a year ago today that I started Le Quaintrelle, and boy! what a year it's been! And I owe it all to you guys. Starting out I never even thought 20 people would read my blog, and now it's grown to over 200 followers! I don't know where you all came from, but I'm glad you're here! A year later I think I finally have the hang of this blogging stuff (haha) and am finding more inspiration than ever before! Oh what a year in the blogging world will do!

Thank you all for your comments and encouraging words throughout the past year, I think the next year has even more wonderful things in store for this little blog.

Happy Birthday, Le Quaintrelle!

16 comments :

  1. HAPPY bDAY! Your fab. ps. love the haircut!

    xo, Kim www.crowded-closet.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy blogday! I love your blog, I've only been following for a few months now and I love it!
    I just started my own style blog, you should stop by sometime.
    www.enSTYLEpedia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday! Congrats and keep it up!

    http://reneetbouchard.blogspot.com
    http://reneetbouchard.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done! I've enjoyed your blog so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad you decided to get out there. You're quite an inspiration! Happy Birthday Le Quaintrelle!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday! I just started my own blog a few months ago and hope I have such wonderful results in a year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy blogerversary! I actually discovered you yesterday in my Google Reader suggested blogs, and did a little riff on your Phillip Lim 3.1 challenge, which you can see here. Really glad to have found you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy birthday! I just found your blog a few days ago and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on one year!! That is so exciting! Time flies when you're blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on your year in blogging! I love reading your blog, and find it very inspiring! Keep up the good work ;]

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...