Friday, February 12, 2010

Chinatown

chinatown

chinatown

Dallas

Charlie and Dolly


I wanted something comfortable to sit through another 3 hour class tonight while we watched "Chinatown" so naturally I went for one of my dad's flannels. Apparently comfort in my mind equals grown mens' clothing. Since I didn't get home until almost 11, I didn't feel like shooing my dogs out of the pictures... and I thought I'd be nice and let them be in some of their own.

Shirt: my dad's
jacket: forever 21
jeans: urban outfitters
shoes: target

6 comments :

  1. I agree with you that grown men's shirts make the comfiest outfits. The dogs are adorable too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the green shirt and agree that your dogs are so adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I adore Chinatown. Such a good movie! And you're dressed perfectly for it. I love that shirt!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Comfy look: accomplished. Precious dogs: accomplished. You had a full day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE the ankle length pants and you make your dad's shirt look so fab.

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorge i love that your shirt was your dads! that is so so sweet!!

    Morgan
    MeetVirginiaandRoo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...