Friday, February 26, 2010

Operation R: Red Sweater


dr strangelove

dr strangelove

dr strangelove

leopard shoes


Watching Dr. Strangelove tonight, I realized it's, well, kind of strange. (the strangeness rubbed off on me as you can see by my goofy grin in every picture.) Everyone I talked to loves it, but I just don't get it. I can't be alone in thinking this... can I?
This outfit is pretty much just the six dollar sweater outfit back in November, but instead of my skinny jeans I wore my skinny capris (such a rebel I know).

Shirt: American Apparel
Capris: Bitten
Shoes: Target
Sweater: Old Navy

10 comments :

  1. I love the stripes and leopard combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the outfit! Bold color, stripes, and leopard is so chic. I also am not a fan of Dr. Strangelove, or of any Kubrick movie really- well except for The Shining.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a sweater almost exactly like that, the only differences are mine is purple with 3/4 sleeves. I love it- it's so comfy and cozy. I've never seen Dr. Strangelove, but now you have piqued my curiosity.

    http://reneetbouchard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never commented but really enjoy your blog, especially runway to hallway posts. I think Dr. Strangelove is an AWESOME movie but honestly that's more because of what I do than anything (academic in international relations). It's a classic Cold War movie about nuclear deterrence, chain of command issues, breakdown of bureaucracies, and all sorts of other goodies. Not exactly blockbuster material!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks cute! I need to pick up a pair of skinny crops for myself. I've been wanting some for quite some time now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The shape of this outfit is great.. love how you balanced the shape of the sweater with the skinny jeans!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i am so in love with your leopard flats, especially with your striped top :)
    looking lovely in red!

    ReplyDelete
  8. loooove these shoes! I wish I had them. I love flats for the spring- i live in oregon and they don't really work for winter very often...i hate wet feet.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That sweater is awesome, and it's perfect with those shoes!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely love this outfit! That sweater and those shoes are amazing!
    Originalluxury

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...