Thursday, February 18, 2010

Forever Sweetheart

valentine

valentine

valentine

doggies


Even though I had to work on Valentine's Day, I still wanted to enter the forever sweetheart contest Forever 21 was putting on over at Chictopia, so I decided I'd put together what I would have worn. Whenever I think of dressing up, or anything romantic, I automatically go to old-fashion retro "pin-up" attire. Who knows why. It worked out perfectly that this skirt just so happened to be from Forever 21.
Also, my dog Toby had to be my sweetheart. Don't worry, the other dogs got some love too, as you can see... it was just that Toby was the easiest to hold for the picture. And because he always wakes me up at unGodly hours of the early morning to come sleep in my bed, so I think he might love me a little.

Shirt and Skirt: Forever 21
Fishnets and Shoes: Target
Hair comb: gift

Today was also a good day because I went to the dentist and had no cavities! Big smile. and my big fat Ebates check came in the mail! I got $30 from the Christmas shopping I did online. This isn't an advertisement, or sponsor, I'm just literally amazed that I got money for shopping online. If you don't use ebates, sign up immediately!

14 comments :

  1. Oh my god I want to so a Valentine's Day sweetheart post about this outfit. It is AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this! so pretty, red is definitely a great color for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look AMAZING... like a pinup :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That outfit is fan-freakin-tastic!! It deserves a martini at the Ritz-Carlton, or something. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is one word for that outfit: SPECTACULAR!

    http://reneetbouchard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. How many dogs do you have :-) You´re so gorgeous in this sexy retro look!

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO CUTE! This is the best look I've seen for the Chictopia contest. WINNER. But I seriously love retro pin-up looks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your hair! Would you ever consider doing a tutorial on that hair style?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, this outfit is awesome! I loveeeeeeee Forever21!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the doggies!! They are so cute. Great outfit too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Okay, first of all, this is a downright GORGEOUS outfit. Perfectly vintage and classy. And secondly, it is beyond adorable that Toby is your Valentine. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovely absolutely lovely! you are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...