Thursday, February 25, 2010

Spring Picks

spring picks


It's a gorgeous day here in California. The temperature is a nice 66 degrees, sunny with a few scattered clouds. It's making me excited for spring; so I decided to make a list of my spring picks. The essentials to frolicking around during a warm, sunny day.

1.simple strappy sandals from Alloy
2.Tiered sweetheart halter dress from Victoria's Secret
3.Oragami & Pilates tote from Chip Chop (because this is the kind of sense of humor I have)
4.TOMSWedges. Because it was only a matter of time
5. a new straw hat from J. Crew
6.light-weight and airy scarf from Anthropologie
7.reusable bag that folds up into a strawberry? Yes, please. From Modcloth
8. Bright Floral Skirt from Old Navy

What's on your spring must-have list?

12 comments :

  1. I envy your weather! That straw hat would be perfect for spring. Love your picks.

    - JoAnn, Sidewalk Chalk

    ReplyDelete
  2. #5 is 100% on my list! I have never really pulled off hats very well, but I am determined to make it work this summer haha. I picked out a fairly similar one from American Eagle that I love. I plan to change out the fabric around it depending on what I am wearing. I'm here in Vegas and the weather is about the same as what you have right now. I am so ready for Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're about to get major snow dumped across the entire northeastern part of the country- no spring clothes for me yet! I die for that anthropologie scarf, but I'm pretty sure I could very easily make one for myself, so maybe I'll save myself the cash and get on it.

    http://reneetbouchard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love (#6) the scarf! I'm gonna go check it out right now as we speak :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw fun! I gave the strawberry re-usable bag (along with some of the other fun ones ModCloth has) as little additions to Christmas gifts and stocking stuffers...everyone loved them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love love that toms is making wedges because i am in love with their shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I looked on the Toms website and the wedges aren't up on the site. Do you know where they're available to purchase?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Vera-- I saw the wedges in a magazine and immediately went to the Tom's website, but I couldn't find them. I looked around and found an article about them on Huffing Post (which is linked under Wedges) and found out they're part of Tom's Spring collection, which isn't available for purchase yet. But I think they're going up pretty soon. I'm keeping my eye out!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love #2 dress, but always feel weird about liking Victoria's Secret clothing...i suppose i could buy it and it'd be my "secret" ;)

    --lauren
    http://www.deargolden.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. if you have The Christmas Tree Shop near you, they have similar strawberry reusable bags (and some other fruit/animal shapes) for $1

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...