Sunday, August 28, 2011

I Need Your Help!



Please please please, vote for me! I only have 2 more days and I'm 35 votes behind! If you can tweet this, post it on facebook, anything... I would more than appreciate it! I tried to keep the posting and promoting of this to a minimum because I didn't want to get repetitive and annoying, but now that it's in the final stretch, I'm getting shameless. And if I can quote one of my favorite characters, Oskar Schell, "...at the end of my search I wanted to be able to say: I don't know how I could have tried harder."

So if you have a minute, you don't even have to register, just log in with your Facebook account and vote!

4 comments :

  1. I voted for you! I hope you win!

    It would be great if you posted again tomorrow to remind readers to vote for you for the final day.


    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ive been trying to vote as often as I remember! I'll tweet this today too :) I really hope you win!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...