Monday, May 10, 2010

Tales of the Jazz Age

tales of the jazz age

"Love is fragile--She was thinking--but perhaps the pieces are saved, the things that hovered on lips, that might have been said. The new love words, the tenderness learned, are treasured up for the next love."

--F. Scott Fitzgerald, May Day

I almost forgot to mention that I got my Tales of the Jazz Age shirt from
Out of Print Clothing. I'm such a nerd, but I love it. (and my brother liked his On The Road shirt as well) Go check out their other book-inspired shirts and be proud to be a bookworm!

6 comments :

  1. My brother geeked over his "Of Mice and Men" shirt. I'm thinking I need the "1984" one for myself.

    www.speckbybeckyjones.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are they true to size? I wish they had a "Handmaids Tale" shirt...

    areasontobefabulous.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shirt! That's a great website.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh that Lolita shirt is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am ridiculously in love with that shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tiffany: Yes, I think they fit true to size. Mines a medium.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...