Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Ruffling Feathers.


hb1

hb2

hb3 hb4

hb6


Shirt: Fossil
Skirt: Target
Shoes: Ross
Headband: courtesy of Ban.do


Can I just say that I am absolutely in love with my new Ban.do headband? It makes me feel like it's a kind of tiara that a nymph princess would wear while frolicking around a mythical forest. < /weirdgreekmythicaldaydream> okay, back to reality. I really can't get enough of this headband though, I think I've worn it everyday since I got it. The gold beaded feather makes it way more stylish and interesting than a regular headband, but it's simple enough to where it isn't gaudy. And you know what Emily Dickinson said about feathers: "Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul - and sings the tunes without the words - and never stops at all." Perfect.

Also, tweetmystyle is holding a contest until May 20th-- anyone who uploads a photo will automatically be entered into random giveaways to win Ban.do headbands! Free headbands? yes, please! Now I'm off to go find a cute Greek boy to seduce...

15 comments :

  1. that's awesome, you're right. If I had it too I'll wear it almost everyday, it's very cute and not so hard to wear as other types with big bows and so on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that top and skirt on you! I cannot stop staring at the top especially. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shirt! Great colors. I've always wanted a Bando headband too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looooove this outfit (and your headband!). You are so chic!

    Melanie@Unravelled Threads

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a darling outfit, and I love how the headband totally shines (literally AND figuratively!)!

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful outfit! I love that color top on you! Great headband as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the print on that top. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. GORGEOUS headband, I love love love anything with peacock feathers. The whole outfit is lovely, you and your hair look great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful look - loving the headband and the shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The headband is beautiful :)

    http://the-not-so-secret-loves-of-bri.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like this outfit! It's appropriate for so many situations (office, nice dinner) and is full of personality to boot.

    ReplyDelete
  12. i LOVE this top on u! I think blondes should always wear yellow!

    xo, Kim www.crowded-closet.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...