Thursday, May 13, 2010

Introducing the White Pants


white pants

white pants

white pants


Shirt: Anthropologie
Jeans: WalMart
Sandals: Victoria's Secret

Let me introduce you to my new white jeans. I've been looking everywhere for some skinny ankle length jeans, and I finally found them at Wal-Mart. I never thought I'd say that, but it's true. Also, they weren't ankle length, I had to hem them but still. I was so excited when I got these, thinking of all the different outfit combinations I could wear with them, and then I put them on and realized-- white jeans are kind of tricky. They aren't as forgiving as dark jeans, and they show everything you try to hide (let me quote AC/DC-- knockin' me out with her American thighs, if you know what I mean). But I'm hoping that a couple of wears and maybe some longer shirts (and possibly spanx) and they will fit my body to perfection. Let's keep our fingers crossed.

11 comments :

  1. such a cute outfit, white jeans are so classic. I wish I didn't spill so much food on myself all the time or I'd try them ;]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I'm super paranoid about spilling stuff on them or sitting on dirty surfaces. I made sure my napkin covered ALL my lap at dinner (it was spaghetti and I was terrified! haha)

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) i love that you quotes AC/DC because I know exactly what you mean

    im thinking about getting some white jean shorts/capris for the summer, hopefully i dont sit in anything haha

    http://the-not-so-secret-loves-of-bri.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the way you've worn those new pants with such a bright patterned shirt and sandals. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love white jeans! i've been searching forever for a pair myself. Love this combination too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoa.. Walmart?!? I'm totally getting me a pair when I get back to the states!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you're reading Atwood?! LOVE her, and that book!! If you haven't read Oryx and Crake yet you should put that on your list!
    BTW, love the white pants on you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am totally on the hunt for white skinnies too! I have a white skirt I wore all summer last year and paranoia was ridiculous when it comes to sitting down, like I would bring a jacket just to sit on. haha.

    They look great on you! (no spanx required)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Girl, your thighs look fine, trust me! The jeans look like they are a great fit. Never thought I'd say this, but... yay for Wal-Mart?

    ps. I've also read The Blind Assassin. It was confusing at times, but intriguing as well. I'd be interested in a post about it when you're done.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I know, I never even shop at wal-mart but I just happened to be there because my friend needed to pick something up and I saw these pants and were like, wait a sec-- I need to try these on! haha.

    Also, I agree that the Blind Assassin is confusing at times. I'm about 100 pages in and I'm still not sure where the story's going, but it's still interesting nonetheless. I'll definitely think about putting up a post about it and get other people's thoughts on the book.

    ReplyDelete
  11. They look great on you! And Walmart...what?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...