Monday, July 27, 2009

The Start of a Wonderful Week


pepper tree

pepper tree

pepper tree

sisters


My sister's visiting from Texas this week, and I decided to take the week off work (yay!) So this is the beginning of a week full of posts, if I'm not too busy gallivanting around. Today was just spent doing all the not-fun stuff (going to the post office, getting my stitches out, etc) to get it out of the way. Can't wait to see what this week has in store!

shirt: Target
skirt: Etsy
shoes: Steve Madden

10 comments :

  1. That is such a fun skirt! And you and your sister are both SO gorgeous...have a fun week together!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your outfit is so perfect! I love your skirt especially! Also, i nominated you for the "Kreativ Blogger Award" visit my blog to find out the details!
    -O.G.
    www.orchidgrey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look super cute! Enjoy your week off with you sister!!!
    -jenloveskev.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous skirt! Love how you paired it with a simple gray tshirt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. MARVELOUS skirt!! Have fun with your sis!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh! I want to steal that skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What is the name of the Etsy store where you found that skirt? It is fab!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stitches?? Why did you get stitches? Hope you're okay! You and your sister look like twins!! Great outfit! I adore your skirt! clothedmuch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks everyone! To answer some questions:
    BabooshkaBoutique.etsy.com is the Etsy store I got the skirt, and I had stitches because I had to get a mole taken off for a biopsy. No fun. But now they're out and it's healing nicely :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving the skirt!! Very nice and your photo with your sis makes me miss mine :( You're both lovely! xoxo, Nic

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...