Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Code Red

red1

red2

red3


I always forget about this dress because I stick it in with all the other black clothes in my closet, which in my mind I equate with winter and colder weather, so unfortunately I don't take out this dress nearly enough as I should. I felt like going for a little more classic "glamour", and because I wanted to try new hairstyles with my freshly cut hair :)

Dress: Thrifted
Shoes: Target
Belt: Target

PS. Thank you so much to everyone who has entered the giveaway so far! I love reading your comments about all the different inspiring women out there! So if you haven't entered yet, go enter!

7 comments :

  1. I love this dress! It is definitely a summer dress in disguise! I also really like your hair. Was that done with a curling iron or a round brush? It is very glamorous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi, nice to meet you, my name is Valeria and i'm a girl from Italy. I often admire you and your looks in a silent way!! this outfit is really awesome, you look really good and classy with this '40 mood!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This dress is fabulous. Love the shape and pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the look! you totally pull off the Madmen style. I always feel like a little kid playing dressup when I wear red lipstick, but it looks effortless on you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...