Since the last few days I've worn nothing but my work uniform and running attire, I have nothing interesting to post, but my sister over at Melissaisms tagged me for a little questionaire. Enjoy!
Here are the rules:
1. Mention the person (or people) who tagged you.
2. Complete the list of 8's.
3. Tag 8 other bloggers and let them know they have been tagged.
Ok, here it goes.
8 things I am looking forward to:
1. My day off on Thursday!
2. Finishing up some DIY projects
3. Going to Disneyland next week
4. Wearing some new goodies I bought myself
5. summer! no school! yes!
6. my sister coming to visit next month :)
7. the half marathon in sept (or at least finishing it!)
8. more blogging!
8 things I did yesterday:
1. Ran 3 miles
3. Went to work
4. Stayed on the computer way too long
5. ate pizza... and pie. tsk tsk.
6. stayed up way past my bedtime
7. Read some more
8. fell asleep
8 things I wish I could do:
1. Run 13.1 miles without stopping
2. quit my job
3. go on a vacation
4. be fluent in sign language
5. be more outgoing
6. sew really well
7. win the lotto
8. sing well
8 Shows I watch:
1. The Office
2. Gossip Girl
4. Cash Cab
5. So You Think You Can Dance
6. Welcome Back, Kotter (thank you netflix!)
7. The Soup
8. Project Runway
8 favorite fruits:
8 Places I'd Like to Travel
1. The Bahamas
2. San Francisco
4. New York City
8. Napa Valley
8. Places I've Lived
1. Anaheim, CA
2. Lake Elsinore, CA
yeah... only two places. Not very exciting haha.
8 People I've Tagged
Anyone who wants to take it! I tag you all! :)
The next tag is a photo tag and is also from Melissa. Here are the rules:
Go to your photo files...
Select the 6th photo folder...
Select the 6th photo in that folder...
Post that photo along with the story behind it.
Then challenge 6 blog friends to do the same!
My 6th folder, 6th picture is:
Oh my. This is me and my sister (eating licorice, not surprisingly) in my room. This picture was taken about 5 years ago, so that means I was 17 and my sister was 23. We had just moved into this house, so that's why the walls are so bare. I would like to think that's why it's such a mess, but it's always quite messy I'm sorry to say, haha. I was ridiculously blonde and tan, and had a very different style. I was into wearing bright colors, creepers and my belt to the side, as shown above, haha. Looking back at pictures of me in highschool, I don't remember showing off my midriff so much, but apparently I did. I looked older back then than I do now. There isn't really much of a story behind the picture, we were just messing around in my room... but it's nice, hard evidence at just how much I've changed in the past 5 years, oy vey!