Sunday, March 1, 2009

Purple People Eater

Am I really updating my blog at 2 in the morning? Yes. Have I been up since 7am? Yes. Oy Vey! Today consisted of hanging out with my mom and grandpa and having lunch over my sister's house. It's been a long day, but quite lovely. The sun was shining and I was amongst good company... What more can you really ask for?

purple people eater
This tunic is so roomy and comfortable, and it's purple! It's so long that I feel like I might be able to pull it off as a dress with some tights. or maybe I'd get arrested. I'm still contemplating. And the cowl neck is amazing!

you can't see me
You can hide in it like a turtle and make a home out of it until spring.


Tunic: Delias, Belt: Forever 21, pants: Target, Sandals: Dolce Vita

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...