Thursday, March 26, 2009

and I'm back!

I am so backed up with my posts because due to a little accident (my mom threw away my USB cord.) I have been unable to download any of my pictures from my camera to the computer. I know, I know... I need to go eat some french cries. But I finally got them all uploaded today! so let's start with an outfit post from a week ago when I went out with the girls to get some Fondue to celebrate Melissa's arrival from Texas!

Fondue
stripes

I finally purchased the stripe pocket frock (read: body hugging dress) from American Apparel I'd been eyeing and I must say, I love it. You have to be quite careful how you wear it because it's not forgiving, actually it's pretty scandalous (note how short the skirt in the picture is, and you can't see the bottom of the dress. yikes!) so I thought for it's maiden voyage I'd pair it up with my new, ridiculously cute high-waisted paperbag skirt from Etsy. It has pockets and everything. then I threw on my go-to steve maddens and I was ready to enjoy some amazing spinach-artichoke dip. Now I'm hungry.

1 comment :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...