Saturday, September 22, 2012

Happy Autumn!








Happy first day of fall! While summer definitely has its perks, it feels like it was just never-ending this year. Miserable heat waves and uncomfortable humidity, I am so ready for you to go. Autumn is by far my favorite season. If there was a magical place like Narnia, but instead of winter it was just perpetual autumn, I would go there and never come back. Even though everyone tells me that in California we don't have a true autumn, or rather, autumn doesn't really appear until well after Halloween, I still love it. Give me sweaters and scarves and boots and I am a happy girl. All I want to do is bundle up and drink hot chocolate and eat pumpkin pie. Is that too much to ask for? So even if I do have to wait several more weeks until autumn truly arrives where I'm at, I still have my scarves and boots on deck and ready for action at a moment's notice.

1 comment :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...