Sunday, October 2, 2011

Things From Around The Web



Happy October! Can you believe it's already October? It's probably my favorite month, so I couldn't be more excited. Here are some goodies from around the web in celebration:

How awesome is this Woody hanging onto a car idea?

How to make a heart-shaped egg

I want to be neighbors with these people

Revenge of a Disney Employee

Amazing lip art

This video of a little girl seeing herself for the first time after cleft lip surgery is so heartwarming*

An honest to God love letter

Perfect fall outfits

*you can donate to Operation Smile here.

3 comments :

  1. yay! my favorite blog posts !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this season!! That photo is wonderful, will check the links!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you're back to blogging more frequesntly! Things from around the web were always my favorite posts of yours! :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...