Thursday, April 1, 2010

Inspiration Board: April

inspiration board: April

inspiration april

inspiration april

inspiration




I had a lot of fun making March's Inspiration board so I had to do one for April. Obviously the biggest thing on my mind at the start of April is SPRING. The sun, the grass, the warm weather. That's exactly what I'm finding inspiration in this month. Flowers, polka dots, fuchsia lips, messy bobs, loose dresses and adventures. Also, my fortune reads "An important business venture may develop for you" Hmmm, I wonder what that could be? April feels like it's going to be a good month!

What's inspiring you for April?

4 comments :

  1. I really like the idea of making an inspiration board! I'd say prints are my inspiration for springtime. I need to go shopping and find more...:)

    unravelledthreads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you on the polka dots and the bright lips. But those are classic/timeless eh? I find myself coming back to them every single spring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...