Friday, July 16, 2010

Style Caster: Rompers


As you know, I've turned to Style Caster for ideas on how to wear white pants and red stripes in the past and once again I'm scouring their pages of impeccably-styled outfits to get ideas on how to wear rompers. I mean honestly, how gorgeous are the top 3? And not to mention the models hair! Love! and the bottom 3 show you how to accessorize rompers with jackets, belts, scarves, shirts, etc. I'm definitely thinking about ways I can take my romper into the winter (too soon?). Tights and boots, perhaps?!

1 comment :

  1. I'm particularly drawn to 6... I think it's the asymmetrical neck and the belt over the cardi. Seems too easy to be so chic. And yeah, that model's hairstyle is adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...