Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Airport Cafe

airport

airport

airport
this is me attempting to crop the photo is see my outfit better, but since I just had my point and shoot and not my DSLR, the photo quality isn't the greatest.

There's this great little cafe at the airport about a half hour away from my house. It's a regional airport so it's only Cessnas and helicopters and other small planes, but it's so fun to go sit out on the patio of the cafe and watch planes land and take off. You're literally right next to the runway.




So today both my sister's and niece and nephew and me ate lunch there, and snapped a couple of pictures with the display airplane in the parking lot. It's always really fun, and the chicken quesadilla was delightful!

Shirt: Delias
Jeans: Bitten by SJP
Shoes: Target

6 comments :

  1. I love those little kids in the photos :D So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your shoes! Wow, didn't even see the kids till I saw Chaucee's comment :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute outfit! Love the shoes!

    http://fromdenimtodessert.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. love these photos! you always look so sunny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great look- for a second i thought that was a real plane for a second.
    chicken quesadilla sounds yummy!

    http://www.enstylepedia.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the shirt and shoes. My office is next to the airport - very good for distraction when I'm in a boring meeting. Planes are fascinating.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...