Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Drink the Wild Air









After taking regular outfit photos for the last post, the sun started to dip behind the trees, giving the best rays of light we had to take advantage of. Golden hour is my favorite time of day. Everything is bronzed and dreamy. Cinematic, almost. It is by far my favorite time to photograph. I looked up different movies that are either known for their cinematography, or give off the feeling I want to capture in pictures and made a list of the ones I wanted to watch to gather inspiration. To see how they use light, how they capture moments, how they translate feeling through a lens. So far I've watched 6.5 out of 15 (I may have fallen asleep in the middle of The Tree of Life last night). But they already make me want to explore photography more. To capture life in a different kind of way. I'll post them as I go and learn and evolve. As an extension of fashion-posts or perhaps even in lieu of them. If you have any recommendations on any films with really dreamy cinematography, send them my way.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...