Monday, July 31, 2017

Aye Aye Captain



Shirt: American Eagle Overall dress: Thrifted Sandals: Old Navy

I am definitely going through my 'blue stage' right now. Like Picasso, but less iconic. I didn't even realize it until I looked back on some recent outfit posts and thought, 'I've been wearing a lot of blue, lately.' Perhaps blue is summer's black. I finally took all my winter clothes out of my closet and found that I do actually have some bright colored clothes-- yet I still tend to gravitate towards darks. Maybe because they're easier and go with more. Ultimately, I'd love to have a capsule wardrobe with a minimalistic style where everything in your closet can go with everything and you just have an endless amount of combinations you can do from like, 10 pieces. Okay, maybe 30. I definitely think this overall dress would be in there. It goes with pretty much anything you throw under it, it has pockets, and it makes it look like a sailor. You really can't lose.




No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...