Friday, June 24, 2011

Lucky Duck

Lucky Duck







Shirt and Shorts: Fossil Sandals: Urban Outfitters


This outfit post almost didn't happen. Not that I almost didn't wear this outfit, because I most certainly did, short shorts and all (you thought I was wearing a ridiculously short skirt, didn't you? Because you didn't see the le separation) but because I thought I deleted all the pictures off my computer this morning including these. But as you can see, I recovered them and crisis was diverted. Which I couldn't be happier about because this is one of my most-liked recent outfits. Yeah, the shorts are a bit scandalous, but 105 degree weather makes you do crazy things.

5 comments :

  1. I absolutely love that top, the shoulder details are great, and I love how it drapes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute way to stay cool, or at least try!

    <3Meghan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Short shorts aren't scandalous when you've got great gams!
    Also, so happy you're embracing the non-fried-skin-look. Beautiful and healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun and happy outfit! :) You look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aha! It's a supercool outfit. You looks gorgeous dear, and as you told "105 degree weather makes you do crazy things". Your dress is so cute & the yellow top makes it the perfect choice to wear.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...