Sunday, January 23, 2011

Minis in January





I promise it's still winter here in California, we've just been having cloudless days with temperatures in the 70s. Also, I thought I lost this shirt since I've been looking for it forever-- turns out, it was just taking a vacation in my mom's closet. Never again, chambray shirt! Never again!

Shirt: Kohls
Belt: Thrifted
Skirt: Forever 21
Shoes: Steve Madden

P.S. I was featured on Lagelle! I answered a couple style questions if you want to check it out. Thanks, Lagelle!

10 comments :

  1. I love this skirt, I wonder if they still have it stock. I really want one.

    www.indcfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Simple but oh so chic. You are gorgeous as always.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the nautical skirt with the chambray shirt. Very stylish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so simple...so perfect. i love this outfit. and your shoes? yes please.
    -brittney
    http://adayinlifetoo.blogspot.com (my daily outfit blog)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely outfit, and welcome home chambray blouse! I can't believe you're not wearing tights in January. It's freezing here in the UK.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your hair! It looks gorgeous. And that shirt is great, too--I just got a similar one over the weekend :)

    Melanie@Unravelled Threads
    Follow @UnraveldThreads on twitter!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving the stripes with the belted denim!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute look! Definitely a great go-to outfit. I'm following your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you, everyone! I can't believe all the snow I'm hearing about from East Coast people. It's literally been 75 degrees here all week. Not complaining!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...