Monday, July 11, 2011

Stunnas





shirt: charlotte russe skirt: old navy shoes: anthropologie


You guise, I got new sunglasses. These are them, naturally. They're prescription and everything. I went to the eye doctor a couple weeks ago, and my vision was magnificent, per usual, but I have astigmatism. Not bad enough to need glasses though (shucks). But he said that I qualified for sunglasses, and who am I to turn down an (almost) free pair of sunglasses? He knew that I had had melanoma and he was telling me that the number one place for skin cancer is on the lower eyelid, so wearing sunglasses is extremely important. I had no idea. I mean, I wear sunglasses daily, but I didn't know about getting cancer on your eyelid. That would be awful. It also freaks me out knowing that there isn't any real regulations for "UV protection". Like, sunglasses can claim to have UV protection and not really, or at least that's what I've heard. But I don't want to take any chances, especially with my eyes, and I feel like I trust that prescription sunglasses would have real UV protection. So these will be attached permanently to my face from now on.

Other outfits you've seen these pieces:

First Outfit of the New Year Summer ScarfJust In Time

3 comments :

  1. Digging the sunglasses - and those awesome shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cuuuute! Love this look! And happy 500!!!

    Hayley
    http://theweekendfile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just noticed the 500! yay! Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...