Saturday, May 1, 2010

May Day

inspiration: May

inspiration: may

inspiration: may

inspiration: May


May day? What the heck is that? Why it's the Russian New Year! We can have a parade and serve hot hors d'oeuvres...

Just coming off a vacation in the desert, at a hotel that oozed of California-cool and laid back style I'm finding myself being very inspired by bohemian and free-spirited styles mixed in with a little 60's mod. I got some really great stuff for my birthday: boho dresses and flower necklaces. I can't help but gravitate towards no fuss casual attire and bright lipstick as the weather heats up and the days get longer.

What are you guys being inspired by in May?



see inspiration boards for March and April.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...