Thursday, June 11, 2009

My Current "Swoon Worthy" Item

ruffletopdress

The ruffle top dress! What says summer better than a ruffled dress blowing in the wind while you frolick around the beach or at a pinic in the park? By the way, do you love my generic attempt at making a "fancy" picture? haha! I'll get better, I promise.

Redondo Maxi Dress: Lulu's
Au Pair Maxi Dress: ModCloth
Eyelet Trim Sundress: Old Navy
Ziz Zag Strapless Dress: shopbop

Other things I'm currently swooning over:

This wedding concept. I don't plan on getting married anytime soon, but if I were... this is exactly the wedding I'd want.

The 'I collect light' flickr group. so many great pictures.

This photo from The Satorialist. Or any of his pictures from Governor's Island for that matter.

Awkward Family Photos. Not necessarily "swooning" but rather greatly enjoying myself while looking at all the awkwardness.

Enjoy!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...